Ranch Air Fryer Chicken Tenders Recipe
Ranch air fryer chicken tenders are a simple 5 ingredient chicken tenders. Dry ranch seasoned chicken that is air fried to crispy texture. A quick and easy tenderloin recipe.
Chicken tenders in an air fryer are so easy and offer a similar flavor to fried but without the excess oil. This is a kid friendly chicken recipe you have to try.
This Ranch Air Fryer Chicken Tenders Recipe Is…
- Easy prep
- Cooks in under 15 minutes
- Dry ranch seasoned chicken
- Chicken tenderloin recipe
- Kid friendly
Chicken tenderloins – You will want chicken tenderloins or any boneless chicken you cut into strips.
Dry Ranch Seasoning – Use dry ranch mix to dredge your chicken in. Tons of flavor for this chicken.
Egg and Cold Water – This will be the egg wash for dipping chicken in.
Breadcrumbs – Reach for plain breadcrumbs. You can use classic or even Panko style.
Cheddar Cheese – Shredded cheese adds a nice cheesy component to the chicken. Feel free to use any variety of cheese.
Variations to Recipe
- Swap breadcrumbs with crushed crackers. The crackers will give a nice crunch.
- You can leave off the cheese if you don’t want cheesy chicken.
- You can swap ranch seasoning with other seasonings of choice if you don’t want a ranch flavored chicken.
How to Make
Full directions and measurements for this ranch air fryer chicken tenders are in the printable recipe card. This is a visual walk through.
- Mix egg and water together in a bowl for an egg wash. Preheat the air fryer as directed.
- In a bowl add your fry ranch seasoning.
- Then in another medium size bowl add your breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Then you will take your tenderloins and dip in the egg, ranch powder, then lastly breadcrumbs.
- Place in air fryer basket or tray and cook as directed.
Pair with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy. We love to dip in ranch or barbecue sauce.
Refrigerate any chicken you don’t eat right away. Just store in a sealed bag or airtight container. The chicken will last 3-4 days.
You can also freeze your chicken if you would like. Place cooked chicken in a freezer bag or freezer friendly container. Freeze for 2-3 months.
For rehearing from frozen you can cook in air fryer, oven or even microwave. Just heat chicken until it is warmed through.
Expert Tip: Depending on how large or small your tenders are the cook time will vary. Chicken is done when it reads 165 degrees F.
Aerosol spray cans have been know to eat away the enamel of trays and baskets overtime when it comes to air frying. It is recommended to use an oil mister that you fill with oil and spritz on.
You have to spritz the chicken liberally with oil on all sides. Without doing this it will stay a pale color and the breadcrumbs will not become golden.
Dredge and season chicken and sprite with oil. Then air fry at 390 degrees Fahrenheit, for 6-8 minutes. Chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally.
More Easy Meals
More easy meals like this ranch chicken tenders recipe! Give them a try.
- How to cook air fryer frozen chicken strips
- Instant Pot Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Shrimp And Chicken Alfredo
- Mexican Spaghetti
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Chicken Salad with Grapes
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or our Facebook Group!
- 1-1.5 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1/3 cup dry ranch
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl combine egg and cold water and whisk.
- In a small bowl add the dry ranch dressing.
- Next, in a separate bowl combine bread crumbs and cheese and mix.
- Dip chicken tenders into egg wash, then into ranch, then into bread crumb mixture.
- Place in Air Fryer and cook at 390 for 6 minutes. Flip over and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Cook chicken until it reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Cook Time - Depending on how large or small your chicken is the cook time will vary. Make sure to reach 165 Degrees F.
Spritzing Chicken With Oil - If you want golden crispy chicken you have to liberally coat the chicken in oil so it crisps up very nice.
Tenderloin - To remove the tenderloin, hold onto the white tenderloin with a paper towel. Take a fork and place in between the loin, and pull down. It will remove the tendon easily. This will create less chewy chicken strips.
Storing - Refrigerate or freeze any leftover chicken strips you don't eat. Store in an airtight container. Then heat up and enjoy leftover. The strips can freeze for 3-4 months. Then just heat in oven, microwave, or air fryer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 503Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 485mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 65g