Chicken and shrimp alfredo pasta is a simple and satisfying dinner that the whole family can enjoy. Diced up chicken, juicy shrimp, tender pasta, and a creamy white sauce. This shrimp and chicken are cooked in your air fryer.
I share how to make the homemade alfredo sauce that will compliment the diced chicken and shrimp perfectly. Grab your supplies and let’s get to cooking this alfredo with chicken and shrimp.
This Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo Recipe Is…
- Made with fresh ingredients
- Homemade alfredo sauce
- Seasoned perfectly
- Great for dinner at home or serving guests
- Must make chicken pasta recipe
Chicken – Any boneless chicken works for this recipe. Feel free to cube up your chicken into bite size pieces.
Shrimp – You will want to use deveined and peeled shrimp for this recipe.
Parmesan Cheese – Grated parmesan whether you buy pre-shredded or you grate it fresh.
Heavy Cream – This is going to give your sauce a rich and creamy texture.
Steak Seasoning. Parsley, Pepper, and Nutmeg – You can buy a steak seasoning or opt to make your own. The other option is to use a creole seasoning instead of steak seasoning.
Garlic – Garlic is always a great compliment for chicken and shrimp.
Butter – I recommend butter not margarine.
Pasta – You can use fettuccine pasta, spaghetti pasta shells, or even angel hair pasta.
How to Devein Shrimp
Here is how to easily devein shrimp with a few simple steps!
- Start by peeling your shrimp.
- Then with a pairing knife you will want to slice down the shrimp exposing the black vein.
- With a toothpick you will lift up the vein.
- Place the vein on a paper towel, and then rinse the shrimp in cold water.
How to Make Chicken Shrimp Alfredo
Full directions of this recipe are printed below in the printable recipe card. This is a visual walk through on how to make.
Prep shrimp and chicken, and then season liberally.
Air fry as directed.
While it is cooking work on making your homemade alfredo sauce on the stovetop.
Cook pasta as directed.
Plate up your pasta, add sauce, then top with some chicken and shrimp! So easy, downright delicious, and great for the whole family.
You can store any leftovers of the chicken alfredo and shrimp you don’t eat right away in the fridge in an airtight container. I recommend storing it for only 2-3 days.
Then warm up as you wish. Since this is a dairy based sauce it will not freeze and thaw well. So only make what you plan to eat before it spoils.
Here are some common questions when making this chicken pasta recipe.
Shrimp is cooked when it is a bright opaque and pink color. You will also find the shrimp forms a c shape by curling in as it cooks.
The chicken will read 165 degrees F when probed with a meat thermometer. You do not want to serve undercooked chicken.
Alfredo sauce is made with heavy cream, garlic, and other ingredients to create a thick and creamy sauce. Depending on the recipe you will find the ingredients can vary.
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or our Facebook Group!
Chicken and Shrimp
- 2 pounds chicken, diced
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons parsley
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Fettuccine Noodles or choice of pasta
- Start by spraying your air fryer with a cooking oil. Then add the chicken and shrimp into the air fryer.
- Add the steak seasoning and coat the chicken nd shrimp. Air fry for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until fully cooked.
- While the chicken and shrimp are cooking, add butter into a skillet on stove for sauce. Then cook pasta as directed on box.
- Once teh butter is melted in pan stir in the heavy cream, and garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Add a cup of cheese at a time, to ensure it fully incorporates. Add in the spices and herbs, and then cook on low heat to thicken the sauce.
- Once the pasta is done plate it up, add a scoop of sauce, and then top with chicken and shrimp.
Chicken and Shrimp - You can bake in the oven or sear in a skillet on the stovetop if you do not want to air fry. Just cook until it is fully cooked.
Keto/Low Carb - Swap the pasta with broccoli for a low carb and keto friendly dinner option.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1115Total Fat: 79gSaturated Fat: 42gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 475mgSodium: 1992mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 73g